Contact Electric Underground Tattoo
Thank you for visiting the Electric Underground Tattoo Contact Us page. Contact us with any questions or concerns, and we’ll respond promptly and fully.
PHONE: (306) 384-8888
ADDRESS: 999 ldylwyld Dr. South, Saskatoon, SK S7L 0Y9
Contact Us Here at Electric Underground Tattoos
Do you have questions about the Electric Underground Tattoo? Are you looking for tattoo pricing details, artist questions, or have general tattoo curiosities?
Our hotline and our email are currently under repair that’s why we can’t answer any questions right now but you can visit us at 250 Idyllwild Dr. North, Saskatoon, SK S7L 0Y9.
You can also check out our frequently asked questions which are written below since our shop has received a lot of tattoo questions since we first opened our doors. Even though we love to talk about all things ink, we thought an FAQ might be helpful for our newcomers to lessen their hassle.
- Remove the bandage after 3 hours (minimum) unless otherwise instructed by your tattoo artist.
- Remember to wash your hands prior to removing your bandage.
- Grab a few sheets of paper towel, dampen the paper towel with warm water, and wipe your tattoo. Continue this movement until the paper towel is clean and there is no longer any residue on your tattoo.
- Allow the tattoo to air dry overnight and the following day, without applying any ointment
- Purchase Bactine, use before applying ointment.
- Purchase any ointment with Vitamin E in it. Begin applying with clean hands on your tattoo twice daily after washing or when your tattoo feels dry (for at least 7 days). By the end of these 7 days, it should be healed and peeling like sunburn.
- Always wash your hands with antibacterial liquid hand soap prior to touching your fresh tattoo.
- Do not expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not go to any tanning bed or until the tattoo is fully healed.
- Always apply suntan lotion to fully healed tattoos.
- Do not allow shampoo, conditioner or body washes to come in contact with your new tattoo. You can only resume daily use of body wash once it is fully healed.
- Do not soak your freshly tattooed tattoo in water for long periods of time.
- We recommend waiting at least 2 weeks or until the tattoo is fully healed before swimming.
- Profuse sweating has the same effect on new tattoos as soaking in water. If you work out, especially cardiovascular or aerobics, take some time off (3-5 days).
- Wear loose clothing that will allow your tattoo to breathe.
- Do not pick or scratch at new tattoos.
- After 4 weeks, apply sunblock to your fully healed tattoo if exposed to the sun.
If you have any other questions or concerns that were not addressed here, you can visit us before getting a tattoo. We’ll gladly answer your questions to help you understand more about them.
We are looking forward to seeing you here at Electric Underground Tattoos.